woensdag 20 november 2013

This is me.

I'm a person who thinks a lot. In private. About life. About the past and the future. About my youth and the things that made me what I am today. About myself. A friend of mine once compared me to the Thinker, a statue by Auguste Rodin.

And I just realised something. Everything that I will post here is, in essence, a part of me.

Even though I am a friendly and approachable person, that doesn't mean I immediately start telling someone my life story.. There is a saying in the Netherlands: "De kat uit de boom kijken." Which means something like, wait to see what happens. That would apply to me.

But that is not all of me. I believe a person can't be described in just a few words. The human is a complicated creature. Wonderful, but also terrible. I'm not a religious or spiritual person (although I do like Buddhism very much); I believe in science and that the humans are responsible for what they do or do not do.

And here I go again, rambling away.

What I wanted to say was that I will not completely 'manifest' myself. My own photographs and personal information will stay private.

This blog will only contain my fleeting (rambling) thoughts and the things I find interesting and want to share with you.

Cheers!

The Thinker, by Auguste Rodin
Source: bit.ly/165i3Io

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten